Monday, January 14, 2013

Before I Turn 30

Before I turn 30...
So, some of my closest friends were with me on the night I turned 29. First off, thanks dear friends for making it such a great birthday!  I love you girls :)   Well, on that night my friends helped me create a list of things to accomplish before I turn 30.  From this point on, I have 355 days to accomplish this list. I added a few bonus items that I just couldn't remove from the list!  In no particular order...


1.  Grow a new kind of plant

2. Visit a Nashville church of a different culture (Spanish-speaking, black, etc.)

3. Try a new ethnic food

4.Say yes to a date I know is a no

5. Visit a small town in TN and do all the touristy things

6. Take a class to learn a new skill (cake decorating?!)

7. Serve in a soup kitchen

8. 

9. Make an article of clothing 

10. Ride in a hot air balloon.

11. Go on a road trip without planning it!

12. Buy a stranger their morning coffee

13. SURPRISE for the girlfriends :)

14. Eat an entire cookie bottom sundae by myself

15. Go home a different route to Mississippi

16. Go to a cooking class, bring a man, drink some wine

17. Ask a guy at the grocery store for suggestions on cooking something

18. Buy a new item at the Franklin farmer's mkt

19. Find a good wine and share w friends at a vineyard 

20. Kiss someone at midnight on New Year's Eve 

21. Foam 5k + one more 5k

22. Plan a pamper day all day --mani/pedi, makeover, massage, new outfit

23. Kiss someone in the rain

24. Make a vision board. 

25.  Skip work just bc 

26. Go on a speed-date or 3 blind dates this year

27. Make a digital scrapbook: Instagram counts. 

28. Keep adding money to my savings + Have an outline of what to do in retirement 

29. Get something (an article?) published. 

30.  Participate in this Photo Challenge. Not only did I do this challenge, but I also created Gratitude, Christmas, and 365 Photo projects of my own. 


Take a risk w the house--paint, put on the mkt, etc 

Offer to cook for a man

Ask a random guy on a date

Take a picture a day for a week

Cooking class w the girls (mom, Viv, Allison)




No comments:

Post a Comment